Join us now: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/8459926592
Welcome to the Kansas City H3 VIRTUAL Red Dress Run! This year, the r*n will take place wherever the hell you want!
We’re social distancing but that doesn’t mean we can’t still raise money and run around in our red dresses.
We’re raising money for Camp Guardian. They are an organization that provides an outdoor camping experience for people with disabilities. More info here: https://usafpararescue.wixsite.com/camp-guardian
PayPal any amount of your choosing to
firstname.lastname@example.org, select the “Friends and Family” option.
ALL MONEY (100%) WILL GO DIRECTLY TO THE CHARITY!!
That means no swag! Buy a Limited Edition shirt if you want to preserve the memories.
2:00 or whenever – Run in your pretty red dress
– take selfies
– avoid muggles
3:45 p.m. – Sign in to the Zoom app (Limit 100)
– a link to the meeting will be posted later
– get the app now you wanks!
4:00 p.m. – Circle up online
– Wear your red dress for circle
– use the Zoom link that will be provided
How it works:
• Donate any amount of money to the charity (Camp Guardian) through the rego page.
• Buy a shirt if there’s still time.
• Don your pretty red dress and run around your neighborhood, or anywhere really.
• The r*nning is a solo event. If you want to r*n with a buddy or small group then do so at your own risk and stay a Cocky length apart! (6 feet). No large groups!
• There is no beer provided. It’s Bring Your Own, Bitches! (BYOB)
• Take a selfie or three, especially around landmarks, etc.
• Post your beautiful pictures, your route map, and funny shit here in the FB event.
• Log in to Circle for fun and shenanigans
• Do the thing and get your hash fix while supporting a good cause!